Thursday, August 2, 2012

Pen Sketch




Pen Sketch is the outcome of my thoughts on sketching! I learned to sketch more than 10 years ago and since then it has become a necessary tool in my career and a personal passion! Here is one of my freehand drawings:







I tried to figure out what’s going through my mind when I sketch and translate it into computer codes. The result is an android app which I think produces similar sketches as I do!
I don’t like to sketch with pencils because they tend to fade away after a while. I like fine point pens. I also don’t like to add hatches to resemble the shades. I like a clean sketch formed by clean lines on a nice paper! And that’s what exactly Pen Sketch does! I am putting some samples for you guys here, I tried to use Pen Sketch to create freehand sketches from some of the photos that I took while visiting my favorite places. Also some of the places that I hope to visit someday! (I got the pictures online!) try out "Pen Sketch" if you have an android phone/tablet and let me know what you think! Create some sketches from your own photos and share them with me! I will put them on this blog.




Downtown Dallas, On my way to work




From my trip to Chicago



Boston Public Library



Trolley in Dallas, On my way to work







No comments:

Post a Comment